Home Fire Safety Awareness Seminars at Safety Central in Lymm
These seminars are being held for domiciliary care providers with Cheshire East.
There are four sessions;
0930 - 1100 / 1130 - 1300 / 1500 - 1630 / 1700 - 1830
Bookings for this event have now closed.
Cheshire Fire & Rescue Events Page
Recognise and Respond to Economic Abuse
The aim of this training.
With the introduction of economic abuse in the statutory definition of domestic abuse, the aim of this training is to raise awareness and understanding of economic abuse and provide an opportunity for learners to consider how they can contribute to to the economic safety of victim-survivors.
After completing this course, attendees will have:
- Increased knowledge of economic abuse as described in the Domestic Abuse Act.
- Increased knowledge of the difference between economic abuse operates and financial abuse.
- New knowledge on how economic abuse operates within the the context of domestic abuse.
- Increased knowledge of training, resources available from Surviving Economic Abuse.
- Increased skills to recognise the impact of economic abuse and its link with physical safety.
- increased motivation and confidence to respond to the impact of economic abuse
Venue - Council Chamber Macclesfield Town Hall
Bookings for this event are now closed.
The Shadows of Dementia - Belinda's Story
This session will both inspire and challenge you to ensure you have more awareness about Dementia /Carers and Domestic Abuse, help you identify signs of Domestic Abuse when working with people living with dementia and their carers and how to make them feel safe.
There are two in person training sessions available. Please note this is for Cheshire East Professionals Only. Bookings for this event are now closed.
Surviving Economic Abuse