How to report abuse
If you are worried about yourself or someone else phone us on:
- 0300 123 5010
(8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am to 4:30pm Friday)
- 0300 123 5022
(at all other times including bank holidays)
If you are in doubt about whether it is abuse or not - please call.
If you are at immediate risk of harm contact the emergency services by ringing 999.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment you can use the national telephone relay service, just dial 18001 before the number or 18000 in an emergency.
What will I be asked?
We will ask you for some information about;
- yourself (unless you wish to remain anonymous)
- the person you are concerned about
- the alleged abuser
- what you have seen or heard
We will let you know who needs to be told.
What will happen next?
- We will respond to the matter as a high priority
- We will share the information with relevant agencies who will ask the person who may be being abused what has happened and what action they want to take